Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Contest Feb 1, 2015 to Feb 7, 2016 - Hammer Arson High Flare Solid

Have never rolled a Hammer ball, maybe it's about time to fix that !

I would love to use this in my bag. This year has been crappy with my Avg being low. Next year I plan on going to a better set of lanes and would love to show the love with this ball

Chats: 0

Goose, could you bottle up some oil and send it where I'm bowling? By game three the lanes are so toasted I need a ball made of polished glass to stay on the right side of the headpin.

And Hammer stands by all their products with great warrantees. They totally replaced a 3-ball tote after I simply sent them a picture of the broker strap. The old tote is still usable. It's just missing the Velcro top strap that really doesn't do much more than hold the shoe bag in place. I removed the shoe bag to keep as a spare and now I can haul around 9 balls. Yes, I do have that many

Love my Hammer arsenal. the last couple years i have gotten my nephew into bowling more and this year he made his high school team. this ball would be so great to have for him. it would work the best for him on the oil patterns they have.

Hammer products are great

I enjoy the motion of my Black Widow Legend. My wife has the Bad A$$ and a Spike. My oldest daughter also has a Spike. Good stuff and many have 3 year warrantees.

Quote Originally Posted by foreverincamo View Post
    Goose, could you bottle up some oil and send it where I'm bowling? By game three the lanes are so toasted I need a ball made of polished glass to stay on the right side of the headpin.
    It's on the way, but now the lanes are drier then the desert and I had my Strike King hooking from the second board and hitting Brooklynn most of the night. My games looked like the Americans in the 2015 Weber Cup, splits like I have never seen in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by foreverincamo View Post
    I enjoy the motion of my Black Widow Legend. My wife has the Bad A$$ and a Spike. My oldest daughter also has a Spike. Good stuff and many have 3 year warrantees.
    Are talking about your wife's arsenal? or yourself? Hoah!

What is Bowling?

I currently use a Hammer Viral, Would really like to try Arson Solid!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast