Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: !!$@&!! this sport !

Chats: 0

The last 800 series in our league was 3 years ago, shot against our team by a bowler with a 182 average.

In the third league I ever bowled in (around 2009), I had 148 average and shot a 278 one night. Had the high handicap game for the season with a 333. LOL
    Average: 190, High Game: 285, High Series 718
    In the bag: Radical More Cash, Track Paradox Pearl, Track Tundra, Storm Super Natural

I know the OP's feeling. So many teams have shot their best game/series against us this year. But I've been on that other side too, shooting 280+ with a 170 avg lol

Guy on my tuesday league a couple nights ago shot the highest game of his life, and new highest game of the season by 30+ pins against us. We didn't win (although it was close). It seems to happen, but I'm sure it goes the other way too

Just checked the standings online at LeagueSecretary and high game, high series, hi team game all shot against us last week. Sure hope tonite is better. We're bowling on the end pair so going to be quite cold. Always drafty down there by the doors. And the temp dropping to below 0 tonite too. Brrr

Quote Originally Posted by foreverincamo View Post
    The last 800 series in our league was 3 years ago, shot against our team by a bowler with a 182 average.
    Wow, that seems like a long time between 800 games, we had 800's shot against us in back to back weeks earlier this year ! Of course that was very unusual, I think there have been 5 to 10 shot this year, most of them by the same 3 or 4 guys with 230's averages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12