Thread: 10 pin shirt

Default 10 pin shirt

hey guys and girls im looking to buy this shirt I bought 1 and another guy bought 1 we need one more to get them printed I though this would be the best place to post this to get them printed thats the link to the shirt thanks you will have to copy and paste I don't know how to post it right
    https://teespring.com/bowling-damn-1...tly_viewed#_=_

Chats: 256

I like that one, but like this one better

Have a hard time paying more than $10 for a T-shirt that costs $1 or $2 to make.
    Last edited by vdubtx; 02-05-2016 at 10:07 AM.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Quote Originally Posted by crowshouse View Post
    hey guys and girls im looking to buy this shirt I bought 1 and another guy bought 1 we need one more to get them printed I though this would be the best place to post this to get them printed thats the link to the shirt thanks you will have to copy and paste I don't know how to post it right

I would be a lot less offended if this wasn't your FIRST post.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

this is my first post I see nothing wrong with it , just because I dont come on taking about other stuff I like to just read. wait here you go I carry 218 average i dont bowl every day but I do once a week , I used Dv8 15lbs but I hated it for the 10 pin reason so now I have a 16lb radical guro that I love now are you happy you have that info or do you want my wife and kids names too i just posted the shirt because I liked it . I like the shirt posted look cool

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

I buy shirts occasionallly from teespring. Average quality. I was iffy when I read your first post. Seeing as you only registered this month the I read but don't post excuse I call BS on. Then you get all butthurt and turn into Richard Cranium when someone posts that they wouldn't be so offended if you were here for more than today I am no longer on the fence. I for one will not be spending in excess of $20 today to assist you. Good day.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

offended there so many other thing in this world to be offended by then posting a shirt

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

Quote Originally Posted by crowshouse View Post
    Living in Connecticut,, I'd probably be arrested if I wore that shirt in public.
    John