Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Storm Fight

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

Default Storm Fight

Has anyone been able to find any reaction videos for this ball yet? The ridiculously high RG has definitely caught my eye!
    Old guy with power (15.5-16; 325). Current arsenal--Storm Summit, RotoGrip Idol Helios, Storm Phaze III, Storm SureLock (retired), Storm IQ Tour Nano and Motiv Rebel tank (spare/dry). High sanctioned game - 300 (4). High sanctioned series - 856. A.V. 300-s - 8. Longest string - 25.
    2023/2024 YTD highs--High game-289; high series-739

Average: 190, High Game: 285, High Series 718
    In the bag: Radical More Cash, Track Paradox Pearl, Track Tundra, Storm Super Natural

nice vids . this ball looks real good

Pin Crusher

Thanks for the vids, This pretty much cinched it!
    Old guy with power (15.5-16; 325). Current arsenal--Storm Summit, RotoGrip Idol Helios, Storm Phaze III, Storm SureLock (retired), Storm IQ Tour Nano and Motiv Rebel tank (spare/dry). High sanctioned game - 300 (4). High sanctioned series - 856. A.V. 300-s - 8. Longest string - 25.

Chats: 10

I'm really thinking hard about getting this ball. But now Roto Grip is coming out with a Hy-Wire and if it's anything like the Hay-wire, I don't know what I will do.
    In my bag: Roto Grip UFO, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused and Roto Grip Hustle hyb

League High Series: 745 (12/23/19) High Game: 300 (11/23/15)

Proud member of BowlingBoards.com

Pin Crusher

Quote Originally Posted by Blomer View Post
    I'm really thinking hard about getting this ball. But now Roto Grip is coming out with a Hy-Wire and if it's anything like the Hay-wire, I don't know what I will do.

I had my Nano (2.49 RG) polished to get it to break harder and later. Was having a little trouble getting through the heads if the lane conditions were short. I am ordering the Fight tomorrow. With a 2.62 RG, pretty sure this will break right where I want it, and it'll give me a 1-2 punch with the Nano in the bag as well. The weight block reminds me of the original Sumo, which hit like a Peterbilt on steroids!

i just might have to get this ball to add to my bag

Chats: 32

From everything I have heard the Fight is great. I want to see one in person. I'm seriously considering getting one even though I've been staying more Brunswick here lately.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Default Promo vid

Its not a reaction video, but the promo vid Storm filmed is pretty neat too. They also did a nice one with Kyle Troupe for the Phaze.

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 32

I got to see the Phaze last night. Have to say not impressed. The ball has a very early short hook phase and then just kind of rolls into the pins. The guy I watched throw it didn't have a lot of hand and was medium speed so maybe will fit better with the high rev power crowd but from what I seen a lot of people are going to buy that ball and not be happy.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast