Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Storm Fight

Quote Originally Posted by Jessiewoodard57 View Post
    Just ordered the Phase today can't wait to get it
    Looks like a really nice ball, would probably be the one I would go for too.

Cranker
    Chats: 0

The Fight is the one I would want, also using the Storm MatchMaker it listed the Fight as one of the balls that would match up well with me.

Chats: 0

Looks like a really nice ball, would probably be the one I would go for too.
    My team is going to our first tournament March 26th . We will be bowling in a house 3 of us have never been in. Our PSO drilled a Hooligan for me on Saturday while there I was telling them about the plans in March and was asking if the Fight would be a good ball for the house. I got a resounding NO too much ball. Then I was told about the Phase. He and his wife both bowl league there and both started using a Phase with some great results. I said to him you just happen to have a 14#sitting right there do you have time to drill it now. He looked at the ball and told me the pin was too short for me that the ball would start its roll too soon for me and that house. So I ordered one. Now he could have made the 200 right then and sold me that ball. I am so glad he has the integrity of character to say no to me. LOL of course it helps our team is named for his Pro Shop
    Roto Grip Sinister, Storm 2Fast, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Joy Ride, Storm Phase, Storm Sky Rocket, Storm Mix, 14#equipment..Disabled bowler bowl from a wheel chair.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123