Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is your Favorite Columbia Bowling Ball?

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

Question What is your Favorite Columbia Bowling Ball?

Columbia 300 has a huge product line. Do you like some of the older bowling balls? Or maybe the newer ones with different cover stock technology?

Tell us what your Favorite Columbia 300 bowling ball is?

Go Broncos!

My first 300 (and my second too) came with a Columbia U Dot. On Wood lanes, back in 89-90. I still have it, shadow box framed with my score sheet from both nights of the 300.

I built a shelf 12" down from ceiling, and put cable lights around it. I put all my collectables up there around the basement. It's turning into my ball graveyard.
    Visionary Bowling Staff Representative &
    Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Super Moderator
    Chats: 12

WOW where do I start ????

As a YABA Bowler I loved my Power Torq and Black Chaos.....Now a days I LOOOOOVE my Resurgence and Loud Noize
    Last edited by onefrombills; 02-07-2009 at 09:51 PM.
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    VISE Staff Member
    Bowlingboards.com You're #1 Online Bowling Forums

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

hmm the Loud Noize, do you get good pin action with it?
    Go Broncos!

After i saw this post, I remembered I had a resurgence with a few games on it. I never gave it a fair shake to make my arsenal bag. I'm not really into the constant roll balls, but I don't like the skid flip type much either, so I need something in between. Is there something like that? But it can't roll out early either - pearl types seem to save more energy for me on backend, but also have flip.
    Visionary Bowling Staff Representative &
    Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Chats: 2315

I'm going to have to say Rival, since that's the only one I've thrown, but I'd probably like the Perfect Rival and Jazz too.

I am very fond of my Resurgence. It has been a great ball. I bought the Momentum right after I purchased the Resurgence and it is also very good when the oil carries down. I just picked up a Power Swing on Tuesday and practiced with it on Thursday. I had to adjust alot when I throw this one cause it reacts different then it's brothers. All in all I think this will level out my arsenal for the upcoming Tournament.
    I was throwing Hammer last year because I thought it would be a good fit, but I learned real quick that I was not a Gasmask core kind of bowler.
    Ted Domey
    Reformed Candle Pin Bowler

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Super Moderator

Im in LOOOOOVE with the Power Swing right now

1st game out of the box 287/770 and the next week I shot 1063 (4 games)
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    VISE Staff Member

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Seamistlark View Post
    I am very fond of my Resurgence. It has been a great ball. I bought the Momentum right after I purchased the Resurgence and it is also very good when the oil carries down. I just picked up a Power Swing on Tuesday and practiced with it on Thursday. I had to adjust alot when I throw this one cause it reacts different then it's brothers. All in all I think this will level out my arsenal for the upcoming Tournament.
    I was throwing Hammer last year because I thought it would be a good fit, but I learned real quick that I was not a Gasmask core kind of bowler.
    I like the New line but the San Antiono stuff was diffrent than what is out now
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    VISE Staff Member

I have to say Trooper. This ball is so much fun to throw then the lanes are screwy and everyone around you is confused.
    I also like the Rival I am currently throwing is nice but I think I screwed up the layout. Need to change surface and see if it improves the situation.
    Lastly one of the first balls I ever had when I started was a WOW. I always liked that ball.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast