Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: USBC Masters

Default USBC Masters

Anyone watching ?
    Average =177 High Game = 249 High Series = 671
    Arsenal = Hammer 15# Burgundy, Hammer 16# Rythm, Track #15 Artillery Arsenal, Track 16# Tour SiC

I was until technical difficulties started.

Well I was trying to watch it. Technical difficulties, WTF! Who watching bowling anyway?
    Arsenal = Hammer 15# Burgundy, Hammer 16# Rythm, Track #15 Artillery Arsenal, Track 16# Tour SiC

Back in business for now.

Entertaining telecast.

I thought that one of the most interesting things about the telecast was the heart rate monitor that Wes Mallot was wearing. I can't even imagine throwing a smooth shot with my heart rate over 160!

Quote Originally Posted by RobLV1 View Post
    I thought that one of the most interesting things about the telecast was the heart rate monitor that Wes Mallot was wearing. I can't even imagine throwing a smooth shot with my heart rate over 160!
    His normal heart rate was like 140 thats crazy too.

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

In another few years all you are going to see is two handers. They have too much of an advantage. Should have banned two handers over 12 years old before it became a problem. Another nail in the coffin.

Quote Originally Posted by NYMIKE View Post
    His normal heart rate was like 140 thats crazy too.
    That was his "normal" heart rate while bowling in the finals on TV at a major tournament. I wonder what his real normal heart rate is. Mine's 65.

Quote Originally Posted by RobLV1 View Post
    That was his "normal" heart rate while bowling in the finals on TV at a major tournament. I wonder what his real normal heart rate is. Mine's 65.
    Well normal heart rate is 60 to 70 beats per minute, my is also around 65, Wes is a veteran pro, not his first rodeo so it's amazing that he was that hyped up.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast