Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Contest Feb 22, 2016 to Feb 28, 2016 - Brunswick Melee Hook

  1. #21

    Default

    According to Facebook...ChuckR for the win!!! Congrats buddy!!!
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.
    Roto Grip Critical ball give away winner (04JAN16-10JAN16)

  2. #22

    Default

    Brother of Chuck D Congrats

  3. #23
    High Roller Blacksox1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Coastal Florida
    Posts
    1,672
    Chats: 0

    Default

    Way to go board member ChuckR, last weeks' winner of the Hammer Arson High Flare Solid ‪ ball.
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

  4. #24
    SandBagger
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    206
    Chats: 0

    Default

    I was just informed that I had won. Great news. I am looking forward to receiving it. About how long must I wait. Anticipation is high as I have been mulling over an arsenal change.

  5. #25

    Default

    Congrats Chuck! Enjoy it. Speaking as a one-ball owner, I'm envious!

  6. #26
    SandBagger
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    206
    Chats: 0

    Default

    I just received my Melee Hook. I want to thank BowlingBoards for the quick delivery. I am anxious to add this to my arsenal this weekend.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •