Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Contest Feb 29, 2016 to Mar 6, 2016 - Storm Phaze

Chats: 0

I would love to throw this down the lane.
    In the bag – DV8 Pitbull, DV8 Vandal Smash, DV8 Creed(16#), Path spare
    High Game – 276, SUN-184,TUES-193,WED-196,FRI-190
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forum! I am proud to bowl with One Hand!

I'd love to add this to my collection. Let her rip down the lane and smash them pins

Congrats to fordman1
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

Congrats fordman1!!! Enjoy the new ball

Pin Crusher

Congrats, Fordman. Now hand it over!
    Old guy with power (15.5-16; 325). Current arsenal--Storm Summit, RotoGrip Idol Helios, Storm Phaze III, Storm SureLock (retired), Storm IQ Tour Nano and Motiv Rebel tank (spare/dry). High sanctioned game - 300 (4). High sanctioned series - 856. A.V. 300-s - 8. Longest string - 25.
    2023/2024 YTD highs--High game-300; high series-739

Fordman step forward, give us a word, congrats and enjoy the new Storm.
    In the bag – DV8 Pitbull, DV8 Vandal Smash, DV8 Creed(16#), Path spare
    High Game – 276, SUN-184,TUES-193,WED-196,FRI-190
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forum! I am proud to bowl with One Hand!

Pin Crusher

I was hoping the ball would be a little weaker. I just received it last Thursday had it drilled and used it Friday. I wanted it for 2nd or 3rd game. Using Roto Grip Hyper Cell Skid Pearl now. Ended up with the new LT48.
    We got new Brunswick Anvil lanes this season and almost everyone has had trouble. When a 24 team 5 man league with a 998 avg. going in has 8% down in avg. half way through it is telling.

Haven given up on the ball and can't wait to try it again. Thank you very much.

Pin Crusher

Quote Originally Posted by fordman1 View Post
    I was hoping the ball would be a little weaker.

I've seen a couple in league so far. That ball is anything but weak!
    Old guy with power (15.5-16; 325). Current arsenal--Storm Summit, RotoGrip Idol Helios, Storm Phaze III, Storm SureLock (retired), Storm IQ Tour Nano and Motiv Rebel tank (spare/dry). High sanctioned game - 300 (4). High sanctioned series - 856. A.V. 300-s - 8. Longest string - 25.
    2023/2024 YTD highs--High game-300; high series-739

Ringer

I could use another ball!!

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by BowlingBoards.com View Post
    IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content.
    DOHT!!

Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators.
    DOHT!!

This means that one word posts will not qualify.
    Yeah, like that's a problem I encounter.

Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.
    What if it's repeating something worth repeating??

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.
    If that were true, I'd have won 40 bowling balls by now.

Actually...I'd ask that you continue to limit me to one per year...I might have move soon and carrying 26 bowling balls from one place to another makes the people helping me move upset...plus I get annoyed constantly being asked, "Why do you have so many bowling balls?"

I mean, "hello"...I have a bowling ball rack...it would be silly to have a bowling ball rack without any bowling balls to put on it. Geesh.

I nominate myself to win this ball....because I didn't actually know it even existed...and I think it looks like someone who vomited after drinking one of each flavor of Kool-Aid. Plus, I imagine "Lemon Tart" would make my ball bag smell AMAZING!! Not as good as the old Frantic...it smelled like oranges or limes or something....made a great air freshener. Plus...I don't have any Storm bowling balls. Crazy as that may seem...I have a RotoGrip...but my only "Storm" was the Frantic that cracked in two pieces last summer.

I wonder if Storm can come up with ANY smell? Like, the smell of a rotting animal on a hot day. That would be horrible!! But hilarious.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast