Thread: Kyle From The Tampa Bay Area

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

Default Kyle From The Tampa Bay Area

Hello everyone. I've been bowling for fun since I was in high school. Galactic type stuff. I was able to get on a league as a fill in for one of the guys who needed knee surgery. I bowl with my father in law on the same team. I definitely needed to up my game so I started reading and ended up buying a new ball. My average is now 165 which is up 20+ pins. I bowled a 172 average last night. Having a blast but its frustrating when the ball doesn't do what you want. I look forward to reading the forum and learning what I can do to get even better.

Welcome to the boards Kyle and to catching the bowling fever! This is a great place with a bunch of great people...lots of good info out there! (but beware of some of the bad info too! lol)
    Curr. League Avg: 203
    High Game/Series: 279/705
    Arsenal: Roto Grip Hyper Cell (15#), Storm IQ Tour Nano (15#), Storm Mix (15#)
    PAP: 3 5/8" - 1/2" --- I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 32

Welcome to the boards Kyle lots of good info here.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Welcome to the boards Kyle, you bowling at pinchasers?

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by bowl1820 View Post
    Welcome to the boards Kyle, you bowling at pinchasers?
    No sir, I bowl in St. Pete at Sunrise Lanes. I bowled for a few years at Seminole Lanes when they had country night on Wednesdays. I could bowl 10 or 11 games in 3 hours. Now, not so much.

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by hoghunter84 View Post
    No sir, I bowl in St. Pete at Sunrise Lanes. I bowled for a few years at Seminole Lanes when they had country night on Wednesdays. I could bowl 10 or 11 games in 3 hours. Now, not so much.
    Okay, Sunrise and Seminole Lanes I've bowled there many times in tournaments.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker