Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Contest Mar 7, 2016 to Mar 13, 2016 - Hammer Dark Legend

Chats: 0

It would look great in my bag!

Three year ball warranty, Hammer the industry's leader.
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

This is a great ball. The Scandal hooks even more. Both have 3 year warrantees

That's a lot of ball!

Default ebi

Quote Originally Posted by foreverincamo View Post
    This is a great ball. The Scandal hooks even more. Both have 3 year warrantees
    I would have to agree I have ebonite warrior elite and hooks less then scandal I seen a few people with it and it's crazy hook

Quote Originally Posted by ep1977 View Post
    Why does the contest start sooner on Facebook? I can't be the only person that doesn't like Facebook. I'm just a dedicated member of this forum who would gladly add this ball to my bag.
    Yeah I'm not sure why either ? They start like a day late should start both at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Grande View Post
    That's a lot of ball!
    Yeah not as much as the scandal though that's has lot of ball I have Hammer first blood and still hits like a Hammer it's mine first 200 game with it

one of my best friends Grandson needs a new ball. I will donate this ball if I win to him. He is a spitfire of a kid. LOVES the game. at age 12 he's averaging 140 for only his 2nd year. this would be awesome to help his game out.

Nothing hits like a hammer!...

Quote Originally Posted by BowlingBoards.com View Post
    We are giving away a Hammer Dark Legend to a random poster from Mar 7, 2016 through Mar 13, 2016.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com. Contest winners will receive Free Shipping within the contiguous US. Winners from other locations are eligible to win but will be responsible for actual shipping costs to their location.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.
    I would love to win a Hammer Dark Legend Bowlingball in 15 lb. please...I need to pound some pins.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast