Thread: St. Louis area coaches/lessons?

Default St. Louis area coaches/lessons?

Does anybody know of some good St. Louis area coaches for a novice? I'm a 36 year old who bowled leagues through high school for fun (averaged about 150 with house balls), but never really learned how to throw a cotrolled hook, a formal system for picking up spares, etc. I'd like to get into leagues in the near future, but I don't want to start ingraining bad habits.

Anyway, does anybody know of a good coach that that works in the Sunset Hills/Crestwood/Shrewsbury area? Somewhere outside of the I44 corridor would be ok, but keeping travel times down is good conisdering other work/family responsibilities. FWIW, I just picked up a "starter" reactive ball (Cyclone) and had it drilled/fit for a fingertip grip, which I what I'd like to move forward with.

Any suggestions would be sincerely appreciated - thank you!

Chats: 0

Dustin....Go to Bowl.com and on the top right you'll see a listing for "Find A..." Under that click on coaches. Just looked and there are 10 pages in Missouri, should be plenty in St Louis. Good luck.
    Bob

"There truly is such a thing as a bad night and when these doomed evenings arrive you can't avoid them. But there's a bright side to this, it's that bad nights won't kill you, and sometimes will make you a little smarter."

Chats: 0

Hey Dustin! I live in Pevely. I know Imperial Bowl has a really good coach. I know it's further south then you wanted.

Myself, Dad, Uncle and Brother normally bowl at Concord on Sunday nights for quarter mania. My Dad can be a solid coach if you ever want to join us just shoot me a message