Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Contest Mar 21, 2016 to Mar 28, 2016 - DV8 Diva XOXO

Ptnomore for the win!

Don't remember reading anything from this person, but congrats!!!

A board member win is a board member win!
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.
    Roto Grip Critical ball give away winner (04JAN16-10JAN16)

Chats: 0

Congrats to Ptnomore, way to go!
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

Thumbs up

Thanks ya'll!

I post, just not very regular lately. I have a lot going on at home with kids in sports as well as trying to get my house fixed up and sold. I had to completely gut it a year ago thanks to a busted water pipe and 142,000 gallons of water running through it. For the first time in 10 years, the realtor feels that she can sell this house if I get it done, so I've been working like a mad man trying to get it done. And since the insurance co was nice enough to give me half of what the contractors estimates are, I'm forced to do most of the work myself. Yay me. I'm just glad I have the skills.

So yea, I'm doing that and trying to stay married at the same time. And oh yea, bowl 2 nights a week.

So I had a good week! I won this ball, and the same week got called for a raffle ticket that I had bought months ago at work. I won tix to the Phillies Home opener, Something that I have NEVER been to before. Phillies look like they are going to suck again this year, but it should be fun anyway.

Again, THANK YOU BB.com!!

Ray
    Last edited by Ptnomore; 04-07-2016 at 02:00 PM.
    Current THS Anvilane average 198. High Game: 279 Series: 749
    Current bag: Brunswick Wicked Siege, Hammer Arson Hybrid, Brunswick LT-48, Motiv Sniper

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Ptnomore View Post
    Thanks ya'll!

I post, just not very regular lately. I have a lot going on at home with kids in sports as well as trying to get my house fixed up and sold. I had to completely gut it a year ago thanks to a busted water pipe and 142,000 gallons of water running through it. For the first time in 10 years, the realtor feels that she can sell this house if I get it done, so I've been working like a mad man trying to get it done. And since the insurance co was nice enough to give me half of what the contractors estimates are, I'm forced to do most of the work myself. Yay me. I'm just glad I have the skills.

So yea, I'm doing that and trying to stay married at the same time. And oh yea, bowl 2 nights a week.

So I had a good week! I won this ball, and the same week got called for a raffle ticket that I had bought months ago at work. I won tix to the Phillies Home opener, Something that I have NEVER been to before. Phillies look like they are going to suck again this year, but it should be fun anyway.

Again, THANK YOU BB.com!!

Ray
    Congrats sounds like you deserve it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123