Thread: Bowl well and still get beat lol

Default Bowl well and still get beat lol

I've bowled so and so and made money. But the other night, my game was on! Just not enough to win side pots during leagues.

The first game I lost by a pin on match play, 238 to 237. And the high was 238 for game one pot...

The second game I lost the chance to take the second pot money by one pin again! 248-247.. I just had to laugh and make fun of the situation. It is what it is...

The third game I lost in match play and again I didn't take home the 3rd game pot money!!! After the 5th frame of the 3rd game, high standing was 266. My opponent and I strung strikes, finishing 277 to my 267. It made for a good finish! Two handed bowler vs a stroker/tweener using the same type of ball, the hyroad.

This same league, I've taken home side action money twice in one night with scores lower than the three I mentioned. But the other night, that's wasn't the case, I donated money again after putting up good scores. That's bowling! Just be happy and try again next week.....

Chats: 0

You had a great set. Bummer to lose by a few sticks but it's better than beating your head against the wall all night because you bowled poorly.

Thank you! but I need to make a correction for the first game... I shot 231 and lost to 232.. 236 was the game for pots. But still.... I lost by a stick.

I've been there, after bowling horrible sets in a tourney, the drive home can be really rough. But I stay positive though. Such is life, bowling is no different.