Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many balls on League night?

Chats: 0

Default How many balls on League night?

How many balls do you bring with you to the center on league night? How many do most of the other bowlers bring with them?
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner.

SandBagger
    Chats: 26

first night of a new sport pattern, 5 to 6
    THS league nights 3 (usually only use 2) because the bag holds 3 haha
    Beyond Revs Pro Shop Staffer. West Valley and Riverton, Utah.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums. 900Global Inception DCT, Inception Pearl, Honey Badger, Covert Ops, Special Ops, Desert Ops Brunswick Green Quantum Radical Tremendous

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

Quote Originally Posted by ep1977 View Post
    How many balls do you bring with you to the center on league night? How many do most of the other bowlers bring with them?
    I usually bring four.
    In the sport league, most of the bowlers bring 6. A few bring more than 6, and there might be one or two that only bring three.
    On Wednesdays, a few only bring one ball, most bring two, and only three of us bring three or more.
    On Thursdays, only three of us have more than ball and one of us is on the D.L. For the remainder of the season.
    John

Bowler

On my league nights I bring 6 (one being a spare ball). We don't know who we are bowling the next week, depending on who I bowl dictates what balls I use. So they all come along.

Chats: 10

At the league at the house I don't usually bowl at I bring three including the spare ball. When bowling at the house,I usually bowl, I have a locker there which has two balls and then bring three more.
    In my bag: Roto Grip UFO, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused and Roto Grip Hustle hyb

League High Series: 745 (12/23/19) High Game: 300 (11/23/15)

Proud member of BowlingBoards.com

Four; solid, hybrid, pearl and polyester
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

Banned
    Chats: 68

I take three, one for strikes, one for spares, and one for opens.

I'm trying to get down to two.

4 balls and a spare ...our league is a fun league we don't know from week to week if there is oil or not. One week left in that league and I can tell you its the LAST non sanctioned league I will bowl in. I have to decide each week which 3 to leave home
    Last edited by Jessiewoodard57; 04-03-2016 at 01:25 AM.
    Roto Grip Sinister, Storm 2Fast, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Joy Ride, Storm Phase, Storm Sky Rocket, Storm Mix, 14#equipment..Disabled bowler bowl from a wheel chair.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner!

It all depends on the league, and the bowling center. The most I bring is five (plus one plastic) to a scratch league with many high rev players to rip up the lane in the house with the heaviest oil. The least I bring is three (plus one plastic) to a handicap league in a center where all we get is 25' of head oil over lanes that have not been oiled since early morning. To most leagues with fresh oil, I bring four (plus one plastic): an aggressive asymmetric, a medium asymmetric, a medium symmetric, and a less aggressive symmetric. Surfaces vary, depending on the center.

I bring 2 or 3 total depending on the bag I am bringing to league. When I was in a travel league I would bring 4 each night.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast