Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most Expensive Ball You've Purchased

i Have the Difference , but i won it , most i ever paid was 200 out the door for a ball

Chats: 32

Well my pro-shop includes drilling in the price so I guess it depends on what you value the drilling at. I think the most expensive ball I have purchased was my wife's Nirvana I paid $197 drilling and thumb slug included. So I usually figure $60 for drilling and the slug So about $137. I generally go for more of the moderate balls so mine are $159-$179 usually everything included. I would have a hard time with the price of the Difference mainly because it's so out of line with everything else. I clearly remember paying $120 for the top of the line Hammer Balls in the mid to late 80's so really anything under $200 is a bargain in my book
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Ringer
    Chats: 0

$225 for Hammer Bad Intentions
    Current Average: 190

My Arsenal:
    Hammer Bad Intentions
    Storm Rocket
    Hammer Black Urethane
    Columbia WD Spare Ball

I think the most I've paid for a ball with drilling, inserts and thumb slug was $192 for my Crux.
    Average: 190, High Game: 285, High Series 718
    In the bag: Radical More Cash, Track Paradox Pearl, Track Tundra, Storm Super Natural

Chats: 4

The most I've paid which was back in 2014 for my Hammer Badass and
    Hammer Spike both drilled at the same place and day with finger grips
    and thumb slugs was $454.35 for both out the door.

Back in the 80's it wasn't unusual for me to spend well over $200+ for
    new bowling balls 2 or 3 times a month as I'd use them for a few weeks
    and then give them to someone who needed a new ball or sell them and
    go buy something else.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

Most expensive bowling ball I've bought was a Storm Zero Gravity. I own 7 bowling balls and that's the only one I've had that cracked. So I guess the price tag wasn't warranted...
    Bowling balls in the bag: Track Paradox, Hammer Deadly Aim, Hammer Black Widow Legend, Hammer Black Widow Assassin, Hammer Viral, Columbia 300 White Dot

I have only been bowling for 2 months, and am still building my arsenal. Since I realize that I have no clue what I'm doing yet, I try to be cautious. I just paid $70 out the door for a lightly used Storm IQ tour Nano yesterday. Haven't thrown it yet. We will see.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12