Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AMF Get Your Gear League

Chats: 0

Default AMF Get Your Gear League

All but one of the 6 AMF centers within 20 minutes of my house will be having this league starting sometime in May. It's $22 a week and at the end you get to choose 2 out of 4 balls. Hammer Scandal, DV8 Grudge, Track Paradox Pearl or Brunswick Vintage Danger Zone are the balls you can choose from. This seems like a good deal so I'm in. Anyone else gonna be bowling in this league this summer?
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner.

Chats: 10

Wow! Sounds like a great deal. On occasion there is a league at one center that offers a ball. This summer I'm passing on the sport shot league which is 10 minutes from me and just doing a house shot summer league that is about 20-25 minutes from me. Last week bowled there for first time and did pretty well. Should be fun.
    In my bag: Roto Grip UFO, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused and Roto Grip Hustle hyb

League High Series: 745 (12/23/19) High Game: 300 (11/23/15)

Proud member of BowlingBoards.com

Cranker

My house is a Brunswick Zone which is technically an AMF house and they are having this same league. $22 for only 16 weeks and you get 2 balls. I'm very tempted to do it but I keep telling myself, I don't need any more bowling balls.

That's a sweet deal. I was pretty stoked about the league I signed up for this summer that gives you one ball (any one they carry) for $20/week X 15 weeks but this looks very tempting...

Quote Originally Posted by Briantime View Post
    That's a sweet deal. I was pretty stoked about the league I signed up for this summer that gives you one ball (any one they carry) for $20/week X 15 weeks but this looks very tempting...
    I'd prefer your league since I favor Storm and Roto grip balls but since that league isn't offered around here this one will by my summer league. I just read reviews on all 4 offered balls and they were pretty good for the 2 I'm gonna choose.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner.

I just received a call from my local center about this league and found out it will be 2 person teams.

Quote Originally Posted by ep1977 View Post
    I just received a call from my local center about this league and found out it will be 2 person teams.
    When do you start?

The league I signed up fro starts on May 11th but I haven't heard a word since dropping my form off at the center...

Cranker

The one at my center starts May 10th and is a 3 person team. Still debating if I'm going to join since I don't really need any more bowling balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Briantime View Post
    When do you start?

The league I signed up fro starts on May 11th but I haven't heard a word since dropping my form off at the center...
    Start May 15th. Was told 2 man teams and a quick league meeting half hour before on first night.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonNJ View Post
    ...Still debating if I'm going to join since I don't really need any more bowling balls.
    Said no-one, ever! haha
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.
    Roto Grip Critical ball give away winner (04JAN16-10JAN16)

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast