Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: AMF Get Your Gear League

My PSO offered me a trade for the ball I was going to get. I get the Vintage Danger Zone for a Rhino. Jumped on that instantly! lol
    Southern Nevada USBC Board of Directors. DV8 - Thug Unruly, Vandal, Vandal Smash. Pitbull, Brunswick - Ultimate Nirvana, Fanatic BTU, Vintage Danger Zone, Plastic T Zone. Memberships- USBC Southern Nevada - http://www.sonvbowl.com, 9TapTour Las Vegas Region - http://www.9taptour.com, LaneSideReviews, #TeamLSR, #TeamBrunswick

SandBagger
    Chats: 7

I use less expensive balls. Alot of two handed bowlers like plastic and urethane. I wish bowling ball companies had clearance sales like Macy's, The prices are cheap
    but never go down.

Quote Originally Posted by 2handedsniper View Post
    I use less expensive balls. Alot of two handed bowlers like plastic and urethane. I wish bowling ball companies had clearance sales like Macy's, The prices are cheap
    but never go down.
    I'm sure most PSO would accept a Track Paradox Pearl or Hammer Scandal for urethane. You might even get drilling for free. You'll still be ahead.

But you can find cheap bowling balls. There are sites that have clearance all the time, especially with X-OUT balls (usually just extremely long or short pins)

Chats: 0

Bowled my first games tonight with the new balls. It was a freshly oiled THS. First game with Paradox for a 214. First throw left a nasty split which I didn't convert. First game with Scandal for a 253. Strung 5 strikes together to end the game until my last ball was a 7 count.

First reaction is that I like both balls.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner.

SandBagger
    Chats: 7

253 is very good for your 1st game with a ball. It takes me a few more games to get adjusted.

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by 2handedsniper View Post
    253 is very good for your 1st game with a ball. It takes me a few more games to get adjusted.
    That's the best first game I've ever thrown with any ball.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456