Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Contest Apr 11, 2016 to Apr 17, 2016 - Hammer Dark Legend

Default Contest Apr 11, 2016 to Apr 17, 2016 - Hammer Dark Legend

We are giving away a Hammer Dark Legend to a random poster from Apr 11, 2016 through Apr 17, 2016.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com. Contest winners will receive Free Shipping within the contiguous US. Winners from other locations are eligible to win but will be responsible for actual shipping costs to their location.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

SandBagger
    Chats: 0

Looked at the ball and it rolls similar to the Melee Hook I won. But don't let that stop you from drawing my name.

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

A nice thick coverstock on this one!! Should hold up good and give the pins a good solid thump when it hits.

Reminds me of the covers on the Roto Nomads.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Nothing hit like HAMMER
    this ball looks to be awesome just like the rest of them.
    #HammerTough

Leave it to hammer to continue their legend series. If it's anything like the other legends I'm sure it'll crush those pockets hard.

If this purple beauty is anything like my black legend then I'm going to love it even more and crush more pocket shots than before

Pin Crusher

Count me in!
    Old guy with power (15.5-16; 325). Current arsenal--Storm Summit, RotoGrip Idol Helios, Storm Phaze III, Storm SureLock (retired), Storm IQ Tour Nano and Motiv Rebel tank (spare/dry). High sanctioned game - 300 (4). High sanctioned series - 856. A.V. 300-s - 8. Longest string - 25.
    2023/2024 YTD highs--High game-300; high series-739

Blog Entries

I just got done watching the review for this ball! It looks perfect for me.

What is Bowling?

My last Hammer was a Jacked Raw Hammer. Enjoyed it a lot. I would like to try another Hammer ball.

Chats: 32

Oh put me in
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast