Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite tip?

Default What's your favorite tip?

There is so much to know about the game, that you always can learn something new. Some people have personal tipst hat help them with their game that may be beneficial to others, whether it be mental or physical. So lets hear it what's your favorite tip? Mine is, always get the wood because you never know when 1 pin might be needed.
    In my bag: Roto Grip Haywire, Ebonite Cyclone Gamebreaker, Brunswick danger zone vintage, Brunswick C-system Maxxed out and Columbia WD. High Game 300 (x3) high series 790...still searching for the 800.

BE the ball....
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

"don't worry about other bowlers, it's just you and the pins."

Ringer
    Chats: 0

Use the for f's forget the finesse and fling the f-----!!! Ha Ha

Control the ball don't let the ball control you
    and remember to throw it like your shaking
    someones hand.

Don't over-think technique during game time.

Practice is for drilling in the muscle memory. Game time is for putting it to use, at most focus on one problem area (like staying behind the ball, or focusing on your target), and the rest should happen automatically. When you have more than one thing to "fix" at the approach, you're in trouble.

Don't over think, throw the D*mn ball, and follow through!

What is Bowling?

I do not know how true it is for everyone, but I remember my old coach always told me not to look at the pins, rather at the arrows, he would always say they are not going anywhere till the ball gets there anyways. Helps me

Always try to start with the angle you are most comfortable with that fits your eye the best. Get comfortable and try to repeat shots and adjust from that. So often we try to do things that we are not capable of repeating.

Pin Crusher

Like Manke said "If you can't throw good throw hard" Just the opposite of years ago Put fingers in the ball and let it fly.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast