Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: serious mental problem

Cranker
    Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    As they say strangers are just friends you haven't met yet (or something like that) I joined a league last year without really knowing anyone, I knew a few of them in passing but that was it, now after about a year bowling in the league there are quite a few that I'm pretty good friends with, if I can do it so can you! As you get comfortable with the people you will be less tense and able to relax and throw some better games. When it comes right down to it the vast majority of folks involved in bowling are good people, just stay clear of the hot heads that you run across and ignore whatever they say to or about you.

let me explain, I get along with almost anybody, my issue is that when it's your turn be there. I have a woman on my team that will stop and talk to 3 people just from the seat to the approach. then she will stand on the approach and watch the shot people around her through. She is a 130 average I do not expect her to take it that seriously but just be considerate. I am by nature a very impatient person which is a major downfall and that just really upsets me.
    “There’s nothing like throwing a 16lb 8.5 inch sphere at 10 3.5lb wooden objects spaced 12 inches apart and having them all hit each other” proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Pin Crusher

For petes sake pick up your ball while waiting. when it your turn place your foot and go.

Quote Originally Posted by LOUVIT View Post
    let me explain, I get along with almost anybody, my issue is that when it's your turn be there. I have a woman on my team that will stop and talk to 3 people just from the seat to the approach. then she will stand on the approach and watch the shot people around her through. She is a 130 average I do not expect her to take it that seriously but just be considerate. I am by nature a very impatient person which is a major downfall and that just really upsets me.
    The number 2 bowler on my team won't even get out of his seat until the bowler before him has completely finished his turn. Then it takes him about 30 seconds to just get to the ball rack. Destroys the pace............
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123