Thread: Pro Shop Milwaukee

Chats: 0

Default Pro Shop Milwaukee

If you are looking for a good pro shop in Milwaukee, WI look no further than Bowlers Pro Shop. Joey and Dennis will get the right ball and everything else for your game.

Pin Crusher

Quote Originally Posted by bnaidicz13 View Post
    If you are looking for a good pro shop in Milwaukee, WI look no further than Bowlers Pro Shop. Joey and Dennis will get the right ball and everything else for your game.

Can't say as I've ever had a good experience with them over 35+ years. Keep trying them now and then, but end up going elsewhere to get my stuff re-drilled.
    Old guy with power (15.5-16; 325). Current arsenal--Storm Summit, RotoGrip Idol Helios, Storm Phaze III, Storm SureLock (retired), Storm IQ Tour Nano and Motiv Rebel tank (spare/dry). High sanctioned game - 300 (4). High sanctioned series - 856. A.V. 300-s - 8. Longest string - 25.
    2023/2024 YTD highs--High game-289; high series-739

Quote Originally Posted by Timmyb View Post
    Can't say as I've ever had a good experience with them over 35+ years. Keep trying them now and then, but end up going elsewhere to get my stuff re-drilled.
    I see you have the Fight. How are you liking it?

Pin Crusher

Quote Originally Posted by bnaidicz13 View Post
    I see you have the Fight. How are you liking it?
    I'm not liking it. I'm loving it! It's a damn good companion to my Nano when I need to ball down. I still have the surface OOB. For a dull surface, it breaks later than any ball I've seen in a while. It's a truck when it hits. My gripe is that it does not smell like candy apple. More like Skittles. First series I bowled with it was 650's.
    Old guy with power (15.5-16; 325). Current arsenal--Storm Summit, RotoGrip Idol Helios, Storm Phaze III, Storm SureLock (retired), Storm IQ Tour Nano and Motiv Rebel tank (spare/dry). High sanctioned game - 300 (4). High sanctioned series - 856. A.V. 300-s - 8. Longest string - 25.
    2023/2024 YTD highs--High game-289; high series-739