Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Back again.....

Bowler
    Chats: 0

today in the Friday practice league I started off poorly. had a few opens and 2 splits. Rolled 133. The next game I rolled a 9,spare, gutter ball,spare,but managed to find my timing for a 201.
    The third game I was pretty much right on going spare ,5 in a row a weak pocket 8-10 split and finishing with my new highest game 256.
    133+201+256=590

Jim, you're shooting really well with that new ball. Great job.
    Bob

"There truly is such a thing as a bad night and when these doomed evenings arrive you can't avoid them. But there's a bright side to this, it's that bad nights won't kill you, and sometimes will make you a little smarter."

Bowler

Ok, I missed last week due to family but bowled week 12 today.
    I rolled a 169,163,176 for a 508. We played the last place team and took all 4 I believe.
    That third ame should have been better except for 2 pocket splits i rolled leaving the 7-9, and then the 4,6,7,10. A decent series for me, anyway.

Bowler

Sorry I missed posting the scores from the last 2 weeks. I was preparing to go get a haircut and got distracted to a point where I almost killed my dog. He is healing and getting better. That event has consumed my time and focus.
    This morning I had a good start rolling a 212+167+142= 521. The first game had just 1 open the second was fairly clean . But the third game had 5 splits and I was only able to convert a 6-10.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123