Thread: First 300!

Default First 300!

It was league rolloff night and we were in the championships. In practice my haywire wasn't feeling quite right... lots of 7s, 10s, even a 7-10 as I looked for a line. One shot before the end of practice I threw the hyroad and the reaction was perfect - so I stuck with that. Good move... outside of one shot that I pulled a bit and got a little lucky on a high flush hit, every shot was dead on flush. Even in frame 10 when I was nervous the ball went through the pins beautifully. Basically just threw it out there and trusted it would come back.

Here's the last shot on it - I was super nervous and realized it wouldn't get any easier so I just went up and threw it... then was kind of shell shocked immediately after! It is a great feeling.

https://youtu.be/4nDK5jxQKJ4

Congrats! I like my Hy-Road a lot. Keep it clean and use Reacta Shine on every now and then to keep it looking and reacting nicely. You looked as smooth as silk!

Chats: 256

Congrats mc_runner!! Nice shooting.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Great game! Congratulations.

Bowler
    Chats: 0

I recently rolled my first sanctioned 300 in my Wednesday night league championship match also.

Congrats MC.
    In my bag: Roto Grip Haywire, Ebonite Cyclone Gamebreaker, Brunswick danger zone vintage, Brunswick C-system Maxxed out and Columbia WD. High Game 300 (x3) high series 790...still searching for the 800.

Thank you! This bowling moment will be hard to top!

Chats: 55

Congrats! Nice bowling....keep it going.
    Proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums & winner of bowling ball give-away!
    High Series - 704; High Game - 290 (a long time ago) Current Average - 150

Chats: 0

Congratulations, that's an awesome job. Maybe someday I'll get there. My High game is only 88 short of that! LOL