Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spare ball advise

one note ebonite, Columbia, hammer and track are made in USA, last spare I bought was storm polar ice and it is made in China. that disappointed! I think tzone is made in Mexico. next spare for me will be white dot

spares balls other than storm is a much better choice. I've owned many spare balls, from rubber to clear balls, and the ice balls (2) didn't last too long. The best spare ball I got was a rubber ball I found for $5 at a thrift store. BLACK BEAUTY by brunswick.

Today, a C300 with a black dot lol is what I use. I also have a XXXL lane #1 with a diamond core for 911... lol

T-zones and EBO brands are the way to go..

I never understood why bowlers throw a bullet for one pin....

Cranker
    Chats: 0

I use Storm Mix which is a Pearl Urethane with a standard pancake core which is almost no different than a plastic ball except urethane won't crack. Although it was made in China and not the US factory.

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by hddon View Post
    one note ebonite, Columbia, hammer and track are made in USA, last spare I bought was storm polar ice and it is made in China. that disappointed! I think tzone is made in Mexico. next spare for me will be white dot

That just sold me on the Track.
    Old guy with power (15.5-16; 325). Current arsenal--Storm Summit, RotoGrip Idol Helios, Storm Phaze III, Storm SureLock (retired), Storm IQ Tour Nano and Motiv Rebel tank (spare/dry). High sanctioned game - 300 (4). High sanctioned series - 856. A.V. 300-s - 8. Longest string - 25.
    2023/2024 YTD highs--High game-300; high series-739

This thread is helping me a lot. I've been thinking about adding a spare ball because I really struggle with the 10 pin. I like the idea that the Track Spare+ has an actual core.

Artic Sniper by Motiv is a good choice but will cost you a little more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZRItHHzb5g

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12