Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guns vrs. Knives

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

Default Guns vrs. Knives

I know different states have different laws but carrying a loaded gun wheather concealed or open seem to be legal. Is it also legal to carry a large knife? How about a large sword? Someone told me you could carry a gun but not a "over 3' " knife. Sounded really stupid but I am not a gun guy. What is it I am missing?

SandBagger
    Chats: 26

a teen in my town what killed by the cops for running around with a metal costume sword
    Beyond Revs Pro Shop Staffer. West Valley and Riverton, Utah.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums. 900Global Inception DCT, Inception Pearl, Honey Badger, Covert Ops, Special Ops, Desert Ops Brunswick Green Quantum Radical Tremendous

Pin Crusher

Public servants showing their bravery...

Bowler

Public servants make mistakes just like everybody else. Your out side playing with a sword or even a toy sword be observent and if a cop says to drop it , drop it better than being a stastastic. <sp>

Pin Crusher

Are you serious? Shoot to kill a person with a gun not a kid with a toy sword. Too many trigger happy cops if you ask me.

SandBagger
    Chats: 26

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8...ms.html?pg=all

he was cos playing and the cops shot him in the back
    Beyond Revs Pro Shop Staffer. West Valley and Riverton, Utah.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums. 900Global Inception DCT, Inception Pearl, Honey Badger, Covert Ops, Special Ops, Desert Ops Brunswick Green Quantum Radical Tremendous

Bowler

Did you read the whole article ...sounds like he was a perceived threat...
    But read what you wish into it.

Missouri I think its illegal to carry anything over a 4' blade unless Hunting
    Current Arsenal: DV8 - Ruckus Schizo #15, Vandal #15 - Track - 503c #15 - Motiv -Artic Sniper #15 (spare ball)

Current Average: 191

Both are legal to carry, with restrictions of course. But remember there is no license needed for a knife and it's easily concealed, which i would consider it to be just as deadly as a gun. There's actually something called a 10ft rule. It's where someone can discharge their weapon, if someone is wielding a knife, because it only takes about 3 seconds before they can reach you.
    In my bag: Roto Grip Haywire, Ebonite Cyclone Gamebreaker, Brunswick danger zone vintage, Brunswick C-system Maxxed out and Columbia WD. High Game 300 (x3) high series 790...still searching for the 800.

Pin Crusher

Pocket didn't you hear the joke about the guy who brought a knife to a gun fight? Knives are up close and personnel Guns make it easy to be brave. I will take my chances against a knife before a gun any day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast