Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello fellow bowlers

Default Hello fellow bowlers

Hey everyone, I'm Luke from New Jersey and I've just recently got bitten by the bowling bug. Haven't bowled any leagues yet but looking into some summer leagues and definitely will join one in the fall. I'm currently throwing a Motiv Venom shock which I love so far but honestly I bought the ball before I really knew much about balls and coverstocks, I just liked the color and I thought the snake logo was cool. Anyway, this forom has been great, I've been reading a lot of the posts and learning a lot. I'm hoping to really improve on my 160 average.

Chats: 32

Welcome to the boards. you made a good choice with the Venom Shock it's a great ball and very versatile.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    Welcome to the boards. you made a good choice with the Venom Shock it's a great ball and very versatile.
    Thanks Amyers, the ball purchase was just dumb luck but I'm glad it turned out to be a good ball.

Cranker
    Chats: 0

Welcome to the board. I'm from NJ too, what part of Joisee are you from? I'm in Central NJ.

Chats: 10

Welcome! When I started bowling a few years ago, I found this site and learned a lot!
    In my bag: Roto Grip UFO, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused and Roto Grip Hustle hyb

League High Series: 745 (12/23/19) High Game: 300 (11/23/15)

Proud member of BowlingBoards.com

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Hi! Welcome to the boards.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Welcome Luke! I just started bowling a few months ago myself, and I have learned a ton here. And I hate 10 pins too! lol
    Current Weaponry:
    Storm IQ Tour Nano, Ebonite Adreneline Shot, Ebonite Cyclone, Track 920T, Storm Tropical Breeze
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonNJ View Post
    Welcome to the board. I'm from NJ too, what part of Joisee are you from? I'm in Central NJ.
    South Jersey near Cape May.

Thanks everyone for the welcome. Been reading and learning alot from the forum, heads spinning a little but going to work on incorporating the stuff I've been reading and figure out what works for me.

Welcome! I think everyone hates 10 pin lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast