Thread: Shout out to my wife....

Chats: 0

Default Shout out to my wife....

I'm on vacation after this Friday for 10 days, and I'm in a Sport Shot league now. I'm struggling but I'm learning and not complaining. I haven't seen my coach in a good while but I've had to curtail my bowling due to a nagging neck injury suffered at work a year ago.
    Anyway, my wife arranged a coaching session during my vacation. Work aggravates the injury, not bowling. I'm just constantly lifting heavy stuff at work and after work, I'm just done lifting anything heavier than 12 ounces. So, with no work next week, I'll bowl for a couple hours with my coach and try to iron out a few bugs. Thanks honey!!

Ringer

Sounds like you have a great wife!

Cranker

My wife asked me the other day if I loved bowling more than her, is it bad that I hesitated before saying her? =P

Now that's a good wife. My wife decided to take up bowling because she saw how much I enjoyed it. She's improved her average by 20 pins in our fall league and we even won first place for the league!
    Bowling balls in the bag: Track Paradox, Hammer Deadly Aim, Hammer Black Widow Legend, Hammer Black Widow Assassin, Hammer Viral, Columbia 300 White Dot

Definitely sounds like a keeper! My girlfriend is the one who got me started bowling a few months ago.

Yeah, she's pretty good to me. We had a good weekend where I treated her like a princess the whole time. I took care of meals and the kids and everything else that came along. I volunteered at a 5K she runs for her company. Rained the whole time too. Sunday I did stuff with the kids and cooked dinner. She enjoyed the weekend.