Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Contest May 16, 2016 to May 22, 2016 - Hammer Dark Legend

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

Hope I can win!

Quote Originally Posted by Royalt239 View Post
    Question... If I were to win (hypothetically obviously) and being new to the sport, this ball would be "too much" bal. Would I be able to get another instead or would I just have to sell it?
    You would have to sell it.
    Southern Nevada USBC Board of Directors. DV8 - Thug Unruly, Vandal, Vandal Smash. Pitbull, Brunswick - Ultimate Nirvana, Fanatic BTU, Vintage Danger Zone, Plastic T Zone. Memberships- USBC Southern Nevada - http://www.sonvbowl.com, 9TapTour Las Vegas Region - http://www.9taptour.com, LaneSideReviews, #TeamLSR, #TeamBrunswick

Chats: 32

Question... If I were to win (hypothetically obviously) and being new to the sport, this ball would be "too much" bal. Would I be able to get another instead or would I just have to sell it?
    With the ball being new in the box most pro shops would trade it out for you especially for a popular ball.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

here's a $200 ball, can I trade it for Strike King? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    With the ball being new in the box most pro shops would trade it out for you especially for a popular ball.

Chats: 32

here's a $200 ball, can I trade it for Strike King? lol
    Truth to that. I traded a Storm Phaze for my Vintage Danger Zone that I won in a tip drawling not exactly even but he did throw in the drilling so I felt ok with it.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    Truth to that. I traded a Storm Phaze for my Vintage Danger Zone that I won in a tip drawling not exactly even but he did throw in the drilling so I felt ok with it.
    If I were a PSO I'd take that trade in a second! lol
    Southern Nevada USBC Board of Directors. DV8 - Thug Unruly, Vandal, Vandal Smash. Pitbull, Brunswick - Ultimate Nirvana, Fanatic BTU, Vintage Danger Zone, Plastic T Zone. Memberships- USBC Southern Nevada - http://www.sonvbowl.com, 9TapTour Las Vegas Region - http://www.9taptour.com, LaneSideReviews, #TeamLSR, #TeamBrunswick

I have a hammer and its too much ball, I thought I could handle the big leauges and was proven wrong quickly lol. I want a nice entry level ball and cant seem to trade my Bad A$$ or sell it anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by 1VegasBowler View Post
    If I were a PSO I'd take that trade in a second! lol

Cranker
    Chats: 0

I have a hammer and its too much ball, I thought I could handle the big leauges and was proven wrong quickly lol. I want a nice entry level ball and cant seem to trade my Bad A$$ or sell it anywhere.
    Personally, you should just keep it so when you improve you have a higher end ball. There is a big clearance sale from another online retailer right now and they have a whole bunch of lower end balls on sale for $59.95 now.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonNJ View Post
    Personally, you should just keep it so when you improve you have a higher end ball. There is a big clearance sale from another online retailer right now and they have a whole bunch of lower end balls on sale for $59.95 now.
    I agree with JasonNJ on this.

Keep the high end ball for the future so you don't waste money later on.

As I've said before, it might be smarter to go one step up from the entry level because you're going to want one sooner than you think. That's why I mention the VDZ. But I'm also partial to the Brunswick & DV8 lines.

Around here, you can get a VDZ for about $35 more than the Strike King, and it will be more versatile.

Quote Originally Posted by 1VegasBowler View Post
    I agree with JasonNJ on this.

Keep the high end ball for the future so you don't waste money later on.

As I've said before, it might be smarter to go one step up from the entry level because you're going to want one sooner than you think. That's why I mention the VDZ. But I'm also partial to the Brunswick & DV8 lines.

Around here, you can get a VDZ for about $35 more than the Strike King, and it will be more versatile.

Where does a VDZ compare to the hammer b.a? And remember this is all hypothetical if I were to win lol I'm not holding my breath on it. But I am interested in maybe going a step up above the Strike King for my first purchased ball. I'm averaging about 130 with a house ball, or at least did last night.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast