Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Contest May 16, 2016 to May 22, 2016 - Hammer Dark Legend

Cranker
    Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Royalt239 View Post
    Where does a VDZ compare to the hammer b.a? And remember this is all hypothetical if I were to win lol I'm not holding my breath on it. But I am interested in maybe going a step up above the Strike King for my first purchased ball. I'm averaging about 130 with a house ball, or at least did last night.
    That other online retailer has a Columbia 300 Blur for $59.95 and it comes in Solid, Pearl and Hybrid I think that would be a perfect ball for you. Not too strong and is pretty versatile. They also have the Cyclone for the same price. Since bowlingball.com is the sponsor here I don't like to mention other retailers, but it rhymes with muddies and mean friends.

Love the look of this ball, only hammer ball I have is the old spike, but I love throwing that on dryer up lanes. This would be perfect to add an asymmetric look to my bag besides the crux.

pm me the site because on bowling.com (if thats the other site) it's 85.99
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonNJ View Post
    That other online retailer has a Columbia 300 Blur for $59.95 and it comes in Solid, Pearl and Hybrid I think that would be a perfect ball for you. Not too strong and is pretty versatile. They also have the Cyclone for the same price. Since bowlingball.com is the sponsor here I don't like to mention other retailers, but it rhymes with muddies and mean friends.

I threw hammer for about 10 years and had a lot of success with it. Recently went away from them because I wasn't a fan of the equipment they came out with 2 years ago, but now I'm starting to think I should come back. This ball looks awesome and I hope it's finally my week to win.

The best Ball Warranty in bowling. 3 Years.
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

Did rather well with my Black Legend on " Alcatraz " tonite. I would love this ball to pair mine with.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234