Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a 4 ball roller. Any suggestions?

Chats: 10

Default Looking for a 4 ball roller. Any suggestions?

Looking to purchase a 4 ball roller. Any suggestions? I have been looking at the TRA Strikeforce. I hear good things about them standing behind their products.

http://www.bowlingball.com/products/...silverred.html
    In my bag: Roto Grip UFO, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused and Roto Grip Hustle hyb

League High Series: 745 (12/23/19) High Game: 300 (11/23/15)

Proud member of BowlingBoards.com

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Blomer View Post
    Looking to purchase a 4 ball roller. Any suggestions? I have been looking at the TRA Strikeforce. I hear good things about them standing behind their products.

http://www.bowlingball.com/products/...silverred.html

I'm looking at the Storm bags. If anyone has input on either, let da bote of us know!
    Old guy with power (15.5-16; 325). Current arsenal--Storm Summit, RotoGrip Idol Helios, Storm Phaze III, Storm SureLock (retired), Storm IQ Tour Nano and Motiv Rebel tank (spare/dry). High sanctioned game - 300 (4). High sanctioned series - 856. A.V. 300-s - 8. Longest string - 25.
    2023/2024 YTD highs--High game-300; high series-739

Banned
    Chats: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Timmyb View Post
    I'm looking at the Storm bags. If anyone has input on either, let da bote of us know!
    Can't recommend the Storm 4 ball Streamline bag.

There is too many little plastic pieces in the handle that can deform allowing the handle to pull out.

I replaced one a number of times for a customer, and finally Storm decided to swap the bag with a 4 ball Rolling Thunder bag, for just the difference in wholesale price.

Just my two cents here. I went with two 3-ball totes from Strikeforce. Allows you to carry 6 balls, and you only lift 3 balls at one time instead of four, and they fit in a car trunk easily.

My totes have little wheels and a strap instead of the telescoping handle. I had two 2-ball Strikeforce bags with the telescoping handles, and I prefer the straps. Doesn't tip over nearly as much.

I just ordered the storm streamline 4 ball roller. Supposed to be delivered this week. I hope I have more luck than Mike!

Pin Crusher

Quote Originally Posted by Mike White View Post
    Can't recommend the Storm 4 ball Streamline bag.

There is too many little plastic pieces in the handle that can deform allowing the handle to pull out.

I replaced one a number of times for a customer, and finally Storm decided to swap the bag with a 4 ball Rolling Thunder bag, for just the difference in wholesale price.

Rolling Thunder is the one I was looking at. The Streamline looks cheap.
    Old guy with power (15.5-16; 325). Current arsenal--Storm Summit, RotoGrip Idol Helios, Storm Phaze III, Storm SureLock (retired), Storm IQ Tour Nano and Motiv Rebel tank (spare/dry). High sanctioned game - 300 (4). High sanctioned series - 856. A.V. 300-s - 8. Longest string - 25.
    2023/2024 YTD highs--High game-300; high series-739

Quote Originally Posted by Dadman13 View Post
    I just ordered the storm streamline 4 ball roller. Supposed to be delivered this week. I hope I have more luck than Mike!
    I have that exact bag but as someone else pointed out I wish I had gone with 2 3 ball bags
    Roto Grip Sinister, Storm 2Fast, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Joy Ride, Storm Phase, Storm Sky Rocket, Storm Mix, 14#equipment..Disabled bowler bowl from a wheel chair.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner!

Quote Originally Posted by foreverincamo View Post
    Just my two cents here. I went with two 3-ball totes from Strikeforce. Allows you to carry 6 balls, and you only lift 3 balls at one time instead of four, and they fit in a car trunk easily.
    How much do they run? Right now I have two 3 ball rollers with telescope handles and I'd love to replace one with the strap handled 3 ball roller

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by ckelly02 View Post
    How much do they run? Right now I have two 3 ball rollers with telescope handles and I'd love to replace one with the strap handled 3 ball roller
    The strap handled one run cheaper than the telescoping handled 3 ball rollers. If you catch them on special at buddies and don't care which brand you get I've seen them as low as $35. I bought a DV8 one for my daughter last year for Christmas. If your picky about the brand or don't want to wait they range from $50-$125.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast