Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bad coaching leads to horrible performance

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    Talk to your PSO and upper level bowlers is going to be your only option. I faced the same situation in my search and luckily my PSO knew of one who I later found out worked with almost all of the high end bowlers in our area. It's basically that or prepare to make long drives. My other option was a coach three hours away in Cincinnati.
    The problem around here is you can't ask your PSO as all of them think that they are the best coaches which isn't always the case.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner.

Pin Crusher

Norm Duke has some very good videos on u-tube and they won't cost you an arm and a leg..

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by ep1977 View Post
    The problem around here is you can't ask your PSO as all of them think that they are the best coaches which isn't always the case.
    I agree that's why I said the PSO and upper level bowlers in your area. If the PSO is full of crap the better bowlers in the area know it. It's not a perfect solution to the problem, unfortunately if you live in one of those areas where there just aren't many coaches you don't have many options.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    I agree that's why I said the PSO and upper level bowlers in your area. If the PSO is full of crap the better bowlers in the area know it. It's not a perfect solution to the problem, unfortunately if you live in one of those areas where there just aren't many coaches you don't have many options.
    I'm a very strong believer in all sports that just because you're good or great at it doesn't mean you're or will be a good coach. All the pro shop guys around here are 220+ and a few are PBA members but they aren't good coaches from what I can see.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123