Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AMF Summer Bowling Pass

Quote Originally Posted by Jessiewoodard57 View Post
    Here it $15 for adults and $5 for kids under 16. 2nd visit for adults pays for the card and it 3 games everyday for the whole summer
    Everything is a lot more expensive in Jersey. $28.95 for adults and $21.95 for kids.

Got mine yesterday and went to go bowl. I was ALL EXCITED, then................. I forgot my thumb IT!! I couldn't use my ball.....

I bowled anyway using a house all and did some foul line drills all three games.....

My second year doing this, it's $32.95 in Queens. Went 3 days in a row. Last year AMF still was making money on me cause I was bowling additional 3 games besides the 3 given on a card. Past 3 days I bowled over my league average in 10 of 11 games, therefore there was no need to bowl more.

Chats: 1

I need to look into this for the wife and I. See if we can get more games in this summer.

Cranker
    Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Jaescrub View Post
    I need to look into this for the wife and I. See if we can get more games in this summer.
    Its definitely a good deal, only restriction is valid before 8PM Mon - Fri and I think 4PM on weekends.

Chats: 10

I've been going fairly often. Been keeping h receipts so I can track how much I ultimately pay per game. I have 15 games so far and that pretty much in a week. I don't bowl there during league, I can bowl where I do in league for a $1 per game and is closer, but met a few peeps so, so far so good. The only thing is the shot isn't consistent. A college team bowls there and uses a different shot and just never know what's there. I have to figure out the best schedule to catch the house shot and oiled.
    In my bag: Roto Grip UFO, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused and Roto Grip Hustle hyb

League High Series: 745 (12/23/19) High Game: 300 (11/23/15)

Proud member of BowlingBoards.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12