Thread: Avoid Falling Off Your Shot with Proper Bowling Balance USBC Bowling Academy

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Default Avoid Falling Off Your Shot with Proper Bowling Balance USBC Bowling Academy

Published on May 3, 2016

Many bowlers wonder at one time or another in their playing career why they seem to fall off their shot. When the ball comes off your hand and you can’t maintain balance, chances are you’ll notice your ball missing the target in the direction you fell off. While there’s little mystery to why the ball misses the target when you lose your balance, it’s often unclear why you’re losing bowling balance in the first place.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Cranker
    Chats: 0

I am the 2nd and 3rd guys on that video. My right leg must hit the floor on my right side. ( I am the older gent starting over after 20 years). I've posted a few issues I have so far.
    Last edited by bowl1820; 03-09-2017 at 10:10 PM. Reason: spelling correction