Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I cannot upload / post a picture or edit

Cranker
    Chats: 0

so sorry but I tried to reply with quote twice today and all I get is the blue circle

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...psgsipguvs.jpg

Cranker

test ok working, I wasn't unchecking the box...... but still couldn't reply with quote....

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by LOUVIT View Post
    test ok working, I wasn't unchecking the box...... but still couldn't reply with quote....
    The little blue circle is your computers cursor show the computer is busy, you'll also notice a a small gray circle down where you clicked.

You need to click "in" the quick reply box first, so the insert cursor (the little blinking line you see when you type) is there then click on reply with quote.

or you right click on "reply with quote" and select open in new tab or window.
    Last edited by bowl1820; 06-07-2016 at 10:11 AM.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Cranker

good info and sorry to bother you so much. I was a moderator on a Camaro site and know what you guy's go through..lol

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by LOUVIT View Post
    The little blue circle is your computers cursor show the computer is busy, you'll also notice a a small gray circle down where you clicked.

just realized your trying to use the quick reply with quoting

You need to click "in" the quick reply box first, so the insert cursor (the little blinking line you see when you type) is there then click on reply with quote.

or you can just right click on "reply with quote" and select open in new tab or window.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123