Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest June 6, 2016 to June 12, 2016 - Brunswick Vintage Danger Zone

Just as an FYI...I am not a paid endorser for Brunswick or DV8. I just happen to use both and I will talk about the equipment that I own and have tried.

Like most other bowlers, we are prejudiced to the equipment that we are using, have used and have tried, and there are some from Brunswick and DV8 that I do not like.

My suggestion to those who do get new equipment, do so because it fits your game. Far too many people buy a ball/balls because their favorite pros use them, and they certainly tend to be marketed that way.

The following case and point comes from my own experience thanks to my PSO.

Before I got my VDZ, I was totally on the fence for the VDZ and the Mastermind Brainiac. I looked at every review possible on line and still coulld not decide.

When I went to my PSO, Johnny Petraglia, Jr., he flat out went with the VDZ because it was going to work great for what I wanted to do with it. Not that the MB wasn't a good ball, the VDZ was going to fit the bigger picture much better over all, despite the fact that the MB is more expensive (not by much) than the VDZ.

This becomes the difference between the PSO's. Some will sell you what you want or even try to get you to get the more expensive ball only for their bottom line, and this is where the separation between them comes in to play. I even had him decide which dual angle layout was going to be the best as well.

I trust Johnny without any reservations in doing what's right for me, and everybody here should have that same trust in your PSO's. Their interest in your game should always be their #1 priority, not their bottom line.
    Southern Nevada USBC Board of Directors. DV8 - Thug Unruly, Vandal, Vandal Smash. Pitbull, Brunswick - Ultimate Nirvana, Fanatic BTU, Vintage Danger Zone, Plastic T Zone. Memberships- USBC Southern Nevada - http://www.sonvbowl.com, 9TapTour Las Vegas Region - http://www.9taptour.com, LaneSideReviews, #TeamLSR, #TeamBrunswick

Chats: 0

Been seeing a lot of good things about this ball! Great choice for the next giveaway

I would love to add this to my LT48 vintage and brute strength. Original Danger Zone was one of my all time favorite balls.

Hubby has the original; I want the new version to start off the new season!!

Quote Originally Posted by bowlndance View Post
    Hubby has the original; I want the new version to start off the new season!!
    The original won more titles in the Brunswick name than almost all of the others.

There are just 2 differences now. The cover stock has been changed, and the core was changed to come up to USBC specs.
    Last edited by 1VegasBowler; 06-08-2016 at 06:57 PM.
    Southern Nevada USBC Board of Directors. DV8 - Thug Unruly, Vandal, Vandal Smash. Pitbull, Brunswick - Ultimate Nirvana, Fanatic BTU, Vintage Danger Zone, Plastic T Zone. Memberships- USBC Southern Nevada - http://www.sonvbowl.com, 9TapTour Las Vegas Region - http://www.9taptour.com, LaneSideReviews, #TeamLSR, #TeamBrunswick

Would love to win this ball. Probably end up buying one if I don't.

I've heard nothing but good things about this ball. I would love to give it a try.

Cranker

so who was the lucky winner on this one?

They usually post the winner on FB, but they haven't posted anything yet. Like they forgot, or the guy in charge went on vacation.

Cranker

I didn't know this was on FB

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast