Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone ever hear of an old PBA member named Carlise?

Cranker
    Chats: 0

In any case who seen the picture and who didn't, thanks for that awesome detail. I'm sure that is screwing me up alot, but I didn't waste 3 months so far anyway, I got my approach and timing back and worked on various realeases I'm averaging about 150-160 with a left handed ball....lol..

Can I ask where that little white circle should be for a righty
    Last edited by LOUVIT; 06-10-2016 at 08:09 AM.

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by LOUVIT View Post
    In any case who seen the picture and who didn't, thanks for that awesome detail. I'm sure that is screwing me up alot, but I didn't waste 3 months so far anyway, I got my approach and timing back and worked on various realeases I'm averaging about 150-160 with a left handed ball....lol..

Can I ask where that little white circle should be for a righty
    Should be is a hard question. It depends on how you roll the ball and what you intend for the layout to be where it shouldn't be is easy where it is at now!! lol. Of my Asymmetrical cored balls I have one in a unusual spot slightly to the left of the thumb hole my other is to the right of the thumb. In general it will be to the right of the thumb hole for a righty.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123