Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Guns for nuts

Chats: 0

wow think it might be time to lock this thread up ....lets just agree to disagree
    Roto Grip Sinister, Storm 2Fast, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Joy Ride, Storm Phase, Storm Sky Rocket, Storm Mix, 14#equipment..Disabled bowler bowl from a wheel chair.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner!

Bowler

The problem remains the same cars kill more people every year but Nobody is asking to eliminate them.
    One group wants to blame the tool and not the reason people misuse the tool.
    Banning guns will never be the answer, but one group will never understand why anybody would would want a gun nor acknowledge that the underlying problem has nothing to do with guns.
    More laws will never make the people whom abuse guns follow the laws in the first place.
    If they want to harm somebody or tale their own life there are many other ways to do it.

Pin Crusher

What other country in the whole world has as many guns as we do? The murder rate is higher in Chicago than most countries in the world. We will never know if it works unless we try it. I know most of the opposition is from those who are hunters and are afraid to give an inch.

Would it surprise you to know that most of the people shooting others are cowards? They would never go attack someone without a buffer called a gun.

OK I am done, those of you who disagree will never change. I won't either. Lets talk bowling.....

Quote Originally Posted by fordman1 View Post
    OK I am done, those of you who disagree will never change. I won't either. Lets talk bowling.....
    If you really wanted to talk bowling you would have just posted the above without the preceding two paragraphs of drivel.

You may want to do some more homework on this topic before starting a debate on it. You have come across as pretty ignorant on the subject with little else other than ad hominem attacks on honest, law abiding citizens of this great country.

Pin Crusher

Now I see why you need a gun..

Now I see why you do...

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by Jessiewoodard57 View Post
    wow think it might be time to lock this thread up ....lets just agree to disagree
    Yeah I think the gun debate needs to end now, this isn't going to be solved here and the discussion is beginning to devolve.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910