Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Guns for nuts

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

Default Guns for nuts

I just read a survey that said 79% of Americans believe that mental ill people should not be allowed to buy guns.

My question is who are the 21% who think nuts should be allowed to buy guns????

Or are there that many nuts?

SandBagger

One of the problems is that a NUT may only be identified AFTER they do something nutty. We just had the Electric Daisy Event. Of the 135k that came, only 22 arrests for drugs and 8 for DUI. If you saw the outfits it would be easy to say some are nutty. There would be no way to identify who might be a terrorist in the future.
    I propose that Vigilance by everyone with an eye on behavior that might be dangerous to others is all we can do.
    Yes, I want all weapons dealers to be extra vigilant. Nuts don't throw nuts.

Chats: 32

I would suggest 21% of the population being nuts is a very low number.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

While the 21% think nuts should be able to buy guns, what about those who are starting to "lose it" and have guns in their possession already??
    Southern Nevada USBC Board of Directors. DV8 - Thug Unruly, Vandal, Vandal Smash. Pitbull, Brunswick - Ultimate Nirvana, Fanatic BTU, Vintage Danger Zone, Plastic T Zone. Memberships- USBC Southern Nevada - http://www.sonvbowl.com, 9TapTour Las Vegas Region - http://www.9taptour.com, LaneSideReviews, #TeamLSR, #TeamBrunswick

Pin Crusher

It might not be a bad idea to have something in place to keep mentally ill people from getting or keeping guns.
    Since the funding for many of the mental health facilities dried up there are plenty of them everywhere.

If you see your neighbor talking to his self and answering their invisible friend maybe they don't need a gun??

Yet 21% of the people in the survey said it was ok.

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by fordman1 View Post
    It might not be a bad idea to have something in place to keep mentally ill people from getting or keeping guns.
    Since the funding for many of the mental health facilities dried up there are plenty of them everywhere.

If you see your neighbor talking to his self and answering their invisible friend maybe they don't need a gun??

Yet 21% of the people in the survey said it was ok.
    Don't call my friends invisible just because you can't see them doesn't mean they aren't there. Lol

SandBagger

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    Don't call my friends invisible just because you can't see them doesn't mean they aren't there. Lol
    Reminds me of a Jimmy Stewart movie. HARVEY who was an invisible rabbit.

Bowler

So whom is making the determination that your mentally ill ?
    Just because I'm paranoid does not mean that there is no one out to get me.

Pin Crusher

I have already started a list.
    Amyers and his invisible friend.
    Jimmy the paranoid guy.
    Not sure about 1Vegasbowler yet but I got my eye on him.
    Me if I ever get so scared I have to buy a gun.
    Anybody who thinks they need a AR-15 to hunt?
    That's like fishing with dynamite.

naw the AR is to pull out when those attacking have lots of firepower ....you could hunt with it if you wanted to but I would prefer not to have to look for miles for the deer so I would use a 30-06 much more stopping power.
    Roto Grip Sinister, Storm 2Fast, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Joy Ride, Storm Phase, Storm Sky Rocket, Storm Mix, 14#equipment..Disabled bowler bowl from a wheel chair.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast