Thread: Brunswick TPU X

Default Brunswick TPU X

Yesterday, I received my Brunswick TPUs after a lot of internet searching and opinion seeking.

I have not yet bowled with them but wanted to say how impressed I was with the fit, comfort and quality of construction.

I was a little hesitant to buy them online as I wear a wide and even with gym shoes I wear regularly, like New Balance Cross Trainers, I find a lot of variety in fit. The Brunswick's fit great. I would say they run true, to slightly big for their labeled size. They come nicely package with everything you could need including a cover for the slide shoe and extra laces.

I was immediately impressed by how comfortable they were, while at the same time giving the impression of substance and quality. They did not come cheap, but I definitely feel I got what I paid for....and then some.

Chats: 0

I got TPU X's over the summer. They are simply awesome shoes. With the interchangeable heels and slide soles, I've been able to match up every approach I've been on. It's nice to be able to really push into the slide like you're supposed to. Enjoy the new shoes!