Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Haven't received the may Hy-wire ball contest prize yet.

Cranker
    Chats: 0

This is the response I received, so waiting for a free ball is not an issue...lol Storm generally ships the balls within 2-3 weeks. However, this week is Bowl Expo so it may be delayed a bit.
    “There’s nothing like throwing a 16lb 8.5 inch sphere at 10 3.5lb wooden objects spaced 12 inches apart and having them all hit each other” proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Any time human beings are involved the chances of honest mistakes occuring increases exponentially. Just keep in email contact as each of their deadlines comes due.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Cranker

I'm hoping I get my Storm Phaze this week
    “There’s nothing like throwing a 16lb 8.5 inch sphere at 10 3.5lb wooden objects spaced 12 inches apart and having them all hit each other” proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Cranker

sorry to ask, not like I'm in a big rush. Everyone is saying send a nice e mail...May I ask to who?..lol

Cranker

Quote Originally Posted by LOUVIT View Post
    sorry to ask, not like I'm in a big rush. Everyone is saying send a nice e mail...May I ask to who?..lol

Didn't they send you a notification message that you won? You can reply to that one. They were super responsive when I won my HayWire.

If you want, I can try to message them but I may accidentally send the ball to my house instead. =P

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

This is the response I received, so waiting for a free ball is not an issue...lol Storm generally ships the balls within 2-3 weeks. However, this week is Bowl Expo so it may be delayed a bit.
    You said in a earlier post you got a response before, just send a reply to who sent you that email or pm.

or go back and read the beginning of this thread the second post where I told the OP who to contact.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Cranker

I did respond to the PM on here. I am not a pushy person...The response I received is quoted in the post above. I just was wondering if the e mail/pm should be sent here on the board or to storm themselves. It's only 2 and a half weeks now so I may be pushing it...lol

Super Moderator

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1305

I did respond to the PM on here. I am not a pushy person...The response I received is quoted in the post above. I just was wondering if the e mail/pm should be sent here on the board or to storm themselves. It's only 2 and a half weeks now so I may be pushing it...lol
    Storm would have no idea what you're talking about lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12