Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haven't received the may Hy-wire ball contest prize yet.

Default Haven't received the may Hy-wire ball contest prize yet.

Still waiting to receive this ball eon here on Bowling Boards.
    Last edited by bowl1820; 06-25-2016 at 10:04 PM.

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by bgnegy View Post
    Still waiting to receive this ball eon here on Bowling Boards.
    Barbara if you haven't recieved the ball you won back in May you need to send a message to the admin (user: BowlingBoards.com) directly either though facebook or use a board PM.

I just sent a them PM also, but you should too, to make sure they have your proper address and info etc.
    Last edited by bowl1820; 06-25-2016 at 10:20 PM.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Chats: 10

When I won m ball, it took over 5 weeks. But I also know some have received theirs rather quickly. But in any case, I love my Haywire
    In my bag: Roto Grip UFO, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused and Roto Grip Hustle hyb

League High Series: 745 (12/23/19) High Game: 300 (11/23/15)

Proud member of BowlingBoards.com

Chats: 0

Received my winning Phaze within 2 weeks.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner.

Cranker

I won on the 19th and haven't received my Phaze either but it's only a week today. I did reply to the original winner pm.
    “There’s nothing like throwing a 16lb 8.5 inch sphere at 10 3.5lb wooden objects spaced 12 inches apart and having them all hit each other” proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

I received my hay wire in 2 weeks
    Roto Grip Sinister, Storm 2Fast, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Joy Ride, Storm Phase, Storm Sky Rocket, Storm Mix, 14#equipment..Disabled bowler bowl from a wheel chair.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner!

Cranker

Quote Originally Posted by ep1977 View Post
    Received my winning Phaze within 2 weeks.
    When did you win the Phaze!?
    “There’s nothing like throwing a 16lb 8.5 inch sphere at 10 3.5lb wooden objects spaced 12 inches apart and having them all hit each other” proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Chats: 1

It's not uncommon for prizes to take longer then should to arrive. A nice email most of the time gets the ball rolling. They do run a huge business with bowlingBall.com. I once won a C300 Freeze, then won a 2nd one the next week that I was giving the wife and her little sister. The first ball showed up in about a week or 2 the second took almost 6 months they sent that and crazy antics for the trouble. Heck on the first of the year I won a $200 Sam Adams Utopias it took 5 months to get. So just send a nice email. You won so you will get it

Chats: 4

I usually get the bowling balls that I've won from here in about 2 weeks
    or less. The last one came in less than one week after I received the notice
    that I'd won it and responded to it.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

According to the admin. It takes about 2-3 weeks, but with bowl expo happening it might take a little longer.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast