Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Contest June 27, 2016 to July 3, 2016 - Roto Grip Hy-Wire

Default Contest June 27, 2016 to July 3, 2016 - Roto Grip Hy-Wire

We are giving away a Roto Grip Hy-Wire to a random poster from June 27, 2016 through July 3, 2016.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com. Contest winners will receive Free Shipping within the contiguous US. Winners from other locations are eligible to win but will be responsible for actual shipping costs to their location.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

As a multiple winner I really hope the winner is someone that can really use a new ball.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Could use new ball technology for the upcoming fall/winter season-- 36 weeks long!!!

Chats: 0

This is my son's go to ball and I would like to add it to my bag as well.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner.

The only Roto Grip ball I have is an old Fuel. Really like it, but would love to give a new ball a try. Have heard great things about this one.

I'll try anything once! Been a long time since I've thrown a Roto Grip. 30 years maybe.

Yes, I want this ball.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

now this one I would love. Would by a great fit in my Storm/Roto Grip lineup
    Roto Grip Sinister, Storm 2Fast, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Joy Ride, Storm Phase, Storm Sky Rocket, Storm Mix, 14#equipment..Disabled bowler bowl from a wheel chair.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner!

Chats: 1

Not going to lie would love a shot at this ball, but I think I have used all my wins up. It's funny two years ago I won so many give aways, and all that after buying all new equipment for myself that I ended up giving it all away to teammates and family. Now that I want to win for my self the wins have stopped ha ha ha.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Quote Originally Posted by Jaescrub View Post
    Not going to lie would love a shot at this ball, but I think I have used all my wins up. It's funny two years ago I won so many give aways, and all that after buying all new equipment for myself that I ended up giving it all away to teammates and family. Now that I want to win for my self the wins have stopped ha ha ha.
    So much for it coming back tenfold. If I win you can have it.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast