Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contest July 4, 2016 to July 10, 2016 - DV8 Diva XOXO

Default Contest July 4, 2016 to July 10, 2016 - DV8 Diva XOXO

We are giving away a DV8 Diva XOXO to a random poster from July 4, 2016 through July 10, 2016.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com. Contest winners will receive Free Shipping within the contiguous US. Winners from other locations are eligible to win but will be responsible for actual shipping costs to their location.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Cranker
    Chats: 0

I'm ready for a DV...I have an open spot in my 3 ball bag...lol
    “There’s nothing like throwing a 16lb 8.5 inch sphere at 10 3.5lb wooden objects spaced 12 inches apart and having them all hit each other” proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Bowler

I'd like to try this ball in the 12# range and see how it works...
    I have posted at least every week but so far It's been a no...

This ball is awesome and I am not even the one to be throwing it...I may buy one for my self so me and my girl can both toss the same ball down the lane. Perfect hook for our throwing style moving 15-18 boards with a tweener style.
    In the bag – DV8 Pitbull, DV8 Vandal Smash, DV8 Creed(16#), Path spare
    High Game – 276, SUN-184,TUES-193,WED-196,FRI-190
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forum! I am proud to bowl with One Hand!

Cranker

Off topic a bit but I dropped from 16# to 15# and they feel the same. I am afraid to spend money on a 14# and to find out it doesn't carry. At a ball speed of a bit over 12 mph but with good rev's I really want to try a 14#ball. If I win one it will be worth it to try. I am happy with my 2 now but on dry lanes it takes a lot to get it out enough to not go nose or Brooklyn. I think I need speed on some conditions.
    “There’s nothing like throwing a 16lb 8.5 inch sphere at 10 3.5lb wooden objects spaced 12 inches apart and having them all hit each other” proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

I want to win the ball so I can trade it for the new Black Widow Spare! Haha, I can't wait! Cmonnn number 7!!

Pin Crusher

Want to win this for the little woman!
    Old guy with power (15.5-16; 325). Current arsenal--Storm Summit, RotoGrip Idol Helios, Storm Phaze III, Storm SureLock (retired), Storm IQ Tour Nano and Motiv Rebel tank (spare/dry). High sanctioned game - 300 (4). High sanctioned series - 856. A.V. 300-s - 8. Longest string - 25.
    2023/2024 YTD highs--High game-300; high series-739

Would love to add this to the bag

In for the DV8 win........
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

I would love to have this ball, I have a Vandal and the XOXO would be a great ball down from it. Strong pearl in the xoxo and great product

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast