Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Contest July 18, 2016 to July 24, 2016 - Storm Phaze

This looks like a fun ball. Both the look and the reaction! Am a huge Storm/Roto Grip fan so any of those balls would be awesome for me to get a chance to throw!

Chats: 0

already have this ball whoever wins it will love the ball.
    Roto Grip Sinister, Storm 2Fast, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Joy Ride, Storm Phase, Storm Sky Rocket, Storm Mix, 14#equipment..Disabled bowler bowl from a wheel chair.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner!

Chats: 10

HOOK ME UP! Put it in the bag next to my other storm balls.
    In my bag: Roto Grip UFO, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused and Roto Grip Hustle hyb

League High Series: 745 (12/23/19) High Game: 300 (11/23/15)

Proud member of BowlingBoards.com

I will take a Phaze.

I love my Phaze!
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums and a ball contest winner.

One of my Junior bowlers texted me yesterday and wanted to know what I thought about him getting a Phase. Did a little research and texted him back and told him he wasn't ready for a ball this strong. This looks like an excellent ball for someone with experience that can play inside lines and swing the ball. Unfortunately this kid is not one of them and I think he'd just get frustrated. Been working with him for about 6 months and he's shooting really well for only bowling less than a year. But I know his frustration level and this ball could push him over the edge.

If you have the ability to swing your shot, I think anyone would love the reaction.
    Bob

"There truly is such a thing as a bad night and when these doomed evenings arrive you can't avoid them. But there's a bright side to this, it's that bad nights won't kill you, and sometimes will make you a little smarter."

Would like to try it!

Lemon pledge? Well, that's interesting.

I would love to have a phaze. From what I have seen of it in person, this ball is very clean for a ball that gets into an early roll.

Cranker

I'll take another just in a lighter weight..lol I won a Phaze on 6/19 and still waiting for it. i can't wait....lol
    “There’s nothing like throwing a 16lb 8.5 inch sphere at 10 3.5lb wooden objects spaced 12 inches apart and having them all hit each other” proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast