Thread: Ball Give Aways

Chats: 10

Default Ball Give Aways

I appreciate the opportunities to win a free ball on here, but does anyone else think they should give two away! One for the FB crowd and one in here? Not complaining, just suggesting.
    In my bag: Roto Grip UFO, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused and Roto Grip Hustle hyb

League High Series: 745 (12/23/19) High Game: 300 (11/23/15)

Proud member of BowlingBoards.com

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Well they only have so many to give away.

One a week for the bowlingboards community which is this site and our facebook page

And the ones they give away on the bowlingball.com main site. Plus the pyramids they giveaway.

That's over a 100 balls a year.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Chats: 10

Like I said, not complaining.Just thinking that contributing here is more than a simple like and tagging of a friend. I know it's a lot of balls and all. lol.
    In my bag: Roto Grip UFO, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused and Roto Grip Hustle hyb

League High Series: 745 (12/23/19) High Game: 300 (11/23/15)

Proud member of BowlingBoards.com

Chats: 1

I'm 100% fine with sharing the give away with FB what I'm not fine with and I have msg them about is we here are held to a fine standard. We are told post not to win and that post of non quality can and will be disqualified. On FB a question is always posted alone with a like share and tag. some just post whatever. I think if you post and it's not an answer for the FB question you should be disqualified from winning. Really other then that I'm good.

Bowler
    Chats: 0

I wonder how many active members there are.. I see some people who have one more than 1.

Sometimes I feel like I am the lone standout as I have not gotten on Facebook. Is that where the bulk of forum discussions are heading now?

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by Briantime View Post
    Sometimes I feel like I am the lone standout as I have not gotten on Facebook. Is that where the bulk of forum discussions are heading now?
    Actual bowling related Discussions happen here in the forum, Facebook is mainly just comments on the contest post question.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Super Moderator

Blog Entries
    Chats: 1305

I remember giveaways in the early days changed monthly. One month would be for referrals, one month for blog posts, another for general posts.

Quote Originally Posted by bowl1820 View Post
    Actual bowling related Discussions happen here in the forum, Facebook is mainly just comments on the contest post question.
    Excellent. I can continue my boycott :-)

Chats: 64

They give one a week away for bowlingboards.com, one a week at bowlingball.com and one a week through Pyramid Bowling facebook page. That is 156 free bowling balls a year.

Cheers to these people.