Thread: Want to find and buy

Chats: 0

Default Want to find and buy

Looking for a "Nu-Line Excalibur". I bought one of these at the Nationals in Corpus Christie in the early 90's. This was the first Resin ball on the market. In February of '94 I used the Excalibur during a scratch league session and broke a long standing association record with an 856 series. When I moved to Florida from New England in 2000, I forgot the ball was in the locker at the lanes and left it there.

If anyone knows of someone that has one, that might be willing to sell it, I'd be interested in talking to them. Strictly just want the ball for my collection.

They can contact me at: Tampabaybob77@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Bob
    Bob

"There truly is such a thing as a bad night and when these doomed evenings arrive you can't avoid them. But there's a bright side to this, it's that bad nights won't kill you, and sometimes will make you a little smarter."

Chats: 10

If you do the Facebook thing, join the group Racks and Racks. Seems those guys can find any thing.
    In my bag: Roto Grip UFO, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused and Roto Grip Hustle hyb

League High Series: 745 (12/23/19) High Game: 300 (11/23/15)

Proud member of BowlingBoards.com

Chats: 55

I think reconditionedbowlingball.com has one listed - not sure of cost as a teammate was talking about it the other day.
    Proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums & winner of bowling ball give-away!
    High Series - 704; High Game - 290 (a long time ago) Current Average - 150

Chats: 4

Yep reconditionedbowlingball sure does have one of them just wish I still had mine.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

Chats: 221

What weight are you looking for?
    Still love the game but had to quit because of my left leg amptation
    High game 299 x 5 High sanctioned series 805 (1989)

Cranker

seems to be a few different ones..

http://www.reconditionedbowlingball....ory&path=72_85
    “There’s nothing like throwing a 16lb 8.5 inch sphere at 10 3.5lb wooden objects spaced 12 inches apart and having them all hit each other” proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

looking for a 15 # ball, but a 14 or 16 will do. Don't believe I'll be throwing it that much just want it more for display with my Brunswick Gold Crown.
    Thanks for the lead to the reconditioned site...headed there right now !
    Bob

"There truly is such a thing as a bad night and when these doomed evenings arrive you can't avoid them. But there's a bright side to this, it's that bad nights won't kill you, and sometimes will make you a little smarter."