Thread: FS: 6 balls, 4-ball roller bag, accessories, cleaners

Chats: 0

Default FS: 6 balls, 4-ball roller bag, accessories, cleaners

Got into bowling and quickly became addicted. Unfortunately due to injury I had to give it up and don't see myself getting back into it. My loss can hopefully be someone else's gain. Great buy for a pro shop too...

I live in the metro Atlanta area and would prefer not having to deal with shipping (but will consider at buyers expense).
    All of these items are first being listed as a package deal, everything together. I am willing to accept an aggressive offer to move this stuff, a good enough deal to where if someone wanted to buy it all then take the time and sell it individually they could make some money.

Items included:

Balls are all 15lb and drilled with the vise interchangeable thumb system and pin up above the ring finger (except the melee is pin down)
    Span was adjusted once and vise it grip system installed so the thumb hole was plugged and moved slightly but the finger holes are the original drill.

DV8 Endless Nightmare
    DV8 Dude
    Brunswick Melee
    Storm IQ Pearl
    Storm Tropical Breeze Black Cherry
    T-Zone Plastic Spare

Strikeforce 4-ball roller bag with extending handle
    Storm Spare Ball Bag (Fits on top of bag as pictured)

Dexter SST Tank Shoes 11.5 with replacement toe and heel soles
    Dexter Shoe Covers
    Bowlingball.com Shoe Slide
    Wire Sole Brush

Robbies Rev Wrist Brace
    Mongoose Lifter Wrist Support
    Storm Wrist Band Support
    Robbies Rev Forearm Trainer

Bulk Size Bottle of Clean'n'Dull Ball Cleaner
    Assorted Ball Cleaners (tac-up,dv8,brunswick)

Bulk Roll of Black Thumb hole tape
    Two Packs of Vise Hada Patch Blue Thumb Pads
    Grip and Rosin Bags
    Thumb Insert Wrench

MAKE AN OFFER I NEED THIS STUFF OUT OF MY BASEMENT!!

Having trouble adding pictures. If I can't figure it out just pm me and I can email or text you pictures.

Based on my estimates of ask the gear you have listed, there's approximately $1400 give or take u have invested. Is this about right? Are you willing to piece out or is that out of the question?

Cranker

That sucks sorry about you having to give it up cold turkey. Seemed like you really liked it... Curious how much for the T plastic spare ball shipped to Florida 33511

I'm looking up the T zone on BB.com, but which one is it...lol

unswick T Zone Gold Envy (45 Reviews)Brunswick T Zone Mardi Gras (45 Reviews)Brunswick T Zone Deep Space (28 Reviews)Brunswick T Zone Candy Apple (28 Reviews)Brunswick T Zone Green Envy (41 Reviews)Brunswick T Zone Patriot Blaze (46 Reviews)Brunswick T Zone Pink Bliss (46 Reviews)Brunswick T Zone Indigo Swirl Blue/Black/White (46 Reviews)Brunswick T Zone Caribbean Blue (53 Reviews)Brunswick T Zone Ball and Bag
    Last edited by LOUVIT; 01-13-2017 at 06:10 PM.
    “There’s nothing like throwing a 16lb 8.5 inch sphere at 10 3.5lb wooden objects spaced 12 inches apart and having them all hit each other” proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

You guys realize this post is from 6 months ago and is the only activity / post he's made in the last 2 years.

It's unlikely he's going to respond.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

The original post was made six months ago.

bowl beat me 2 it by a minute. lol
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

I realize this, but you never know. Plus it's not like there's any other way to contact him.

Cranker

lol and I messaged him stating the t zone was only 44.00 on BB.com and it wasn't worth the shipping costs.....
    “There’s nothing like throwing a 16lb 8.5 inch sphere at 10 3.5lb wooden objects spaced 12 inches apart and having them all hit each other” proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner