Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chamiso's scores

Chats: 0

Today was my last day of practice. Now to take a break until leagues start on Wednesday. I managed to get my ball speed back up to where it should be today and also bowled pretty well. With my speed being back to normal for most of the games I was able to start working out the best place to stand for most of the spare situations that I come across along with how to adjust as the lanes transition for the ball of each frame.

The scores were 151, 130, 114, 172, 150, 147, 176, 134.

Leagues started this week bowling in both a Wednesday and Thursday night league. I did great both nights though Thursday night was even better. Had no problems pretty much with the ball at all other than the beginning of practice where it flew backwards on my backswing. So I made sure to use my grip sack a little more frequently than I normally do to solve that problem.

Wednesday night scores: 133, 148, 180
    Thursday night scores: 167, 187, 161

Second week of league bowling is done. I did alright for the Thursday league this week I had a hard time getting a good grip on the ball, always felt like it was ready to drop at any moment. The last game though I finally had my grip under control.

Wednesday night scores were 121, 154, and 124.
    Thursday night scores were 154, 150, and 136...Hmm I guess I should have let my grip feel wrong for that last game seeing the score I got lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12