Thread: FINALLY! Had one within reach...

Default FINALLY! Had one within reach...

Had my first ever opportunity at a 300 last week, after nearly 20 years of (total, not consecutive). But a weak hit left the 7 pin. Rolled a 299. First ever getting that close. Previous high was a 279 and that was YEARS ago.

Went 243, 197, 299. My back was SCREAMING. It was all I could do to stay down on the shot. I had no hand in the last ball when I let it go, and knew it as soon as I let it go. I got really lucky to have only the 7 pin standing.

2nd game, my back tightened up and I lost the shot. Changed balls in the 9th frame and I changed from the LT-48 to the Nail Smoke and Fire, and it was money. Finished game 2 with 4 in a row.

But it still felt really good to finally be THERE. I finally made good decisions and kept my head in it.

Finally.
    Current THS Anvilane average 198. High Game: 279 Series: 749
    Current bag: Brunswick Wicked Siege, Hammer Arson Hybrid, Brunswick LT-48, Motiv Sniper

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

I have a 300 but it was a long time coming. I never catch a break. I have left 2- 10 pins, 2- 7pins, a 8 pin, a 9 pin, 2 4 pins a 4-9 and a 1-2-4. Two 299's, 2-298's a 297 and a 278 nn in a row. I didn't think I would ever get there but missing 800 3 different times because of one ball that didn't carry hurts more. 3 780's. Just keep bowling and it will happen.